Re: Cracked Cabinet on Lee Valley Mailer Cover

Ya I thought that piece really stood out too.

What a wonderful project. I wish I were capable of that caliber of work. And you're right - there wasn't a straight line to be found on that thing. I would love to see how he made it.

Brian

What a great piece! Anyone else notice it? My wife's first reaction was, > "That's not real." I had to assure her it was. > > I did a search on the maker. His business is called Straight Line Design... > which I assume is done tongue in cheek. I can't see a straight line on any > of his pieces. Judson, if you read this group... good on ya! > >
Reply to
Brian L

... now take two tabs of LSD ...

Reply to