Re: Cracked Cabinet on Lee Valley Mailer Cover

Ya I thought that piece really stood out too.
What a wonderful project. I wish I were capable of that caliber of work. And you're right - there wasn't a straight line to be found on that thing. I would love to see how he made it.
Brian

Design...
any

... now take two tabs of LSD ...