Re: Converting metal cabinet to tool cabinet - suggestions

I've been wanting a METAL cabinet for years to store my paints, varnishes, and flammable solvents. Much safer than storing them a on shelf.
I find pegboards with custom-made wooden holders with metal L hooks are the best for storing my tools. I might want a metal cabinet for tools to protect them from moisture. Sorry I don't have any pictures.