Re: Confusing DeWalt TS prices - help

The thing that caught my eye on that URL was their *bandsaw* for $425 (delivered). How does this Grizzley GO555 compare to the 14" Jet?
-- Howard Lee Harkness Texas Certified Concealed Handgun Instructor www.CHL-TX.com snipped-for-privacy@CHL-TX.com
I've used that griz model quite often, though I don't own one. I've resawed, pattern cut with different thicknesses & different woods, as well as straight-line cut wood. So far, I haven't thought to myself "gee, when I finally do buy one, I hope I can spend twice the price". In other words, the griz has done everything I've asked it to without fiddling with it. Blade changing seemed to be a breeze as well. It never has "groaned" its way through any wood I have cut. Go ahead & spend twice the price if you want, but I haven't seen the need so far. FYI: there have been three of us using the saw on a semi-regular basis. It has seen NO down time, except for blade changing time.
Thanks for the post, but that is a solution to a problem I don't have. I appreciate your suggestion, and from like-minded people, to get a Grizzley, but I am trying to get entirely different information. I want to know the difference between the "B" and non-B models of DeWalt table saws -- if there is one, beyond the inclusion of a mobile base. And, since many people here, me included, buy from Tool Crib at Amazon, I wanted to maybe get some comments on Amazon pricing/marketing.