Re: Compound Miter Saw vs. Circular Saw

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:18:03 -0500, the infamous Tom Veatch

As a working handyman, I can attest to that.

But get a 12" _slider_, bobted. I picked up a 10" Delta CMS for $25 and outgrew it on the third job I used it on. My final 45-degree cuts in 2x10s were with the dozuki (japanese pull saw.) The little 10-inch miter saw left a couple inches to cut at that angle.