Re: clamp handles

What software did you use for that?
Tillius wrote:

Good grief, man, the only thing it's good for is making me feel like I'm on the set of a Star Trek episode.
So many doodads, and not a clue what any of them do... I didn't get very far. I think I managed to draw a circle.
Silvan wrote:

If you're looking for something simpler (and 2D), you might try the Draw program in OpenOffice.
I used it for my fence plans at the bottom of this page: http://christophermerrill.net/ww/shop/bigafence.html
************************************ Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me) ************************************
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:47:05 +0000, Chris Merrill wrote:

Or the dia (diagram) graphics app that comes with RedHat 9.
-Doug
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:47:05 GMT, Chris Merrill

Nice fence jig. I had been thinking about adding T-track to my fence (when my DeWalt arrives), and this is inspirational.