re:can't hook ROS up to Fein vacuum

i HAVE A bOSCH ros THAT i HOOK TO MY fEIN USING a short piece (~ 2") of thick walled rubber tubing. The bosch dust port is noy even round it is elliptical! I think I picked the connector up at my local Woodcraft. Even better yet is that the Fein Vac does not fit the Fein Multimaster dust port accessory I bought.