Fein 636 ROS

Hi, I picked up a 6" Fein ROS today. They say because of it's large orbit and speed it cuts faster than most. I find that it vibrates a lot more than my

6" HD Metabro. It feels more like a grinder I have. Is this extra vibration a "feature" of this sander? Maybe a result of the orbit and speed?

Thanks, JG

Reply to
JGS

Wow! That was fast. Just before I posted this question I emailed the supplier (Walter tools) about the vibration and about a miscue of sending two of one item and none of another. I just got a phone call offering to send the missing item ( a $50 item) for free & to keep the extra box of paper. PLUS an explanation of the vibration. I can either send it back for a replacement or following the instructions I was given, fix the problem my self. The fix sounds simple. I'll try it tomorrow and report back. Sounds like another good supplier to me. Cheers, JG

Reply to
JGS