Re: Bruce Johnson FUBAR list

That guy should not be allowed around wood. I wouldn't trust him to fell a tree.
I was watching an old NYW and Norm was at some lodge back east looking for shaker style piece to copy and build. He was joined by the local "authority" on the furniture at the lodge. It was Bruce Johnson.
He may be a guy like Villa or Thomas who knows about styles and design, etc. but who you wouldn't want to touch a thing in your shop - or even enter your shop - or even look through a window into your shop - or look at a picture on the internet of your shop - or even know that you had a shop...
Bruce Johnson is so bad that he makes that Canadian guy look like Krenov.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Wyatt Wright) wrote in message

Er, uh ... no.
At least not if the stuff he makes is any indication. :-}

Or even know that you *knew* anybody who had a shop.

Heh. John Sillooots isn't really so bad. He reminds me of the old retiree who putters around in his shop making pukey ducks to sell at the local craft fair. Nothing great, but I've made worse stuff in my time mangling wood.
And I really like his Snidely Whiplash mustache.
Chuck Vance Just say (tmPL) But Bruce Johnson makes me want to run from the room screaming.