Re: Any way to speed up weathered pine?

Tincture of time.
Apply liberally.
Let cure naturally..

Sandblast it for the texture and airbrush the color in. -- Ernie
I recall reading about using acid washes. I think you can use the same stuff they clean driveways with, boric maybe?. I think acid and sunlight then rinse well. That will only do color though. You migth sanblast as one person mentioned but I don't think anything can give you the seperation, checking and cracking of age.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (IcarusDesigns) wrote in message

Char the surface with your torch then wire brush the soft char away. Bleach as desired (oxalic acid), or use gray wipe in wipe off paint.
They use muriatc acid to clean driveways, mostly.