RE: Another WoodSmithShop Set of Tips

Several interesting tips this week if you are willing to dig.
They will ask for an email address if you're not registered.
The only thing they seem to do with it as far as I can see is send a tip on a weekly basis as well as show a CD for sale of prior tips which I instantly delete.
Have fun.
View this week's Woodsmith Tip online: http://woodsmithtips.com/l/11f37-189830
Lew