RBI planer and scroll saw

Today I ran upon a lady wanting to sell a RBI 20" scroll saw and 12" planer that belonged to her husband who died. I am not familiar with this brand and have no knowledge of quality. Can anyone offer their opinion as to whether this is worth investigating further? Thanks in advance.

RBI indusries makes Hawk brand scroll saws, the best made in the US. http://www.jointability.com / http://search.ebay.com/rbi-scroll-saw_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1 Worth buying. If you get it, I envy you too!
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

If you don't buy them, then tell me where she is and I'll buy them. They're both very good tools and I'll kick some of my other stuff out of the shop to make space for them, that is if you don't buy them. They're both a very good find and I envy you.
--
Charley

"Vaughn Davis" < snipped-for-privacy@netdoor.com> wrote in message
Vaughn Davis wrote:

The 20" saw is currently on sale for $949. There is no 12" planer any longer, but the 15" planer/molder is $1700.
Reputation can't really be better, IMO, at least as far as the scroll saws go. I've never used the other tools.