Rand

Page 2 of 2
AArDvarK writes:

You found no reference to the tools on the IR site, so you don't doubt IR is controlling production of the tools?
I see no evidence at all the Ingersoll-Rand has anything to do with these tools, just as you do. But it leads me to believe that some entrepreneurial type is looking to make a buck or six off the latest brand name from China, not that IR is involved.
Charlie Self "Democracy is a process by which people are free to choose the man who will get the blame." Laurence J. Peter

Well NO SHIT man... that's exactly what I said in my last sentence. Take a look. But it also means IR COULD be doing it, just not saying anything about it. I think some bigger companies do that.
Remember? "It don't tell nuthin' "
Alex
AArDvarK wrote:

Oh man! How thick do you have to be?
Listen up.
China, is found on a map.
Maps, are made by Rand McNally.
Are you there yet?
Seems to me you're sniffing the wrong crotch if you think Ingersol Rand has any controlling interest in Rand wooddorking machines when it's as plan as the face behind your nose who is really pulling the strings over there.
UA100
... then I am rich. richy-rich indeed. Why not you ask IR and tell the group? I don't feel like typing them an email, I do enough typing in this group and your sarcasm is undesirable to me. you prove absolutely nothing, especially in your understanding of the possibility of giant corporate business doings. What it takes is the genuine understanding of the size in population of the USA alone, over 270 million people and there is no reason IR would not be doing it considering massive financial resourses unless they they simply ...
"aren't"
are YOU there yet?
Alex
Ah yes. Purple.
UA100
UA100 writes:

Oops. I thought it was Lichtenstein.
Charlie Self "Democracy is a process by which people are free to choose the man who will get the blame." Laurence J. Peter

They invented 100 MPG carburetor too.
Patrick Conroy notes:

Yup. And then hid it from the public so no one would go broke selling gas. And Self Magazine is mine because my last name is the same as the mag logo.
Charlie Self "Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air." Jack Benny
Charlie Self wrote:

They all worked. I bought every one of those gas saving devices and I had to stop every 100 miles to siphon out the overflow of gas in the tank.
Bill Schnakenberg responds:

I hope you carried enough extra gas cans. You need your own meter so you can re-sell the overflow.