Radial Arm Saw Wanted

Hi,I,m looking to buy a used radial arm, Im based in Birmingham, England.
Hope someone can help!!!! Please contact A.S.A.P,
Thanks,
John.
ABout 8 years back, my boss was flying into Atlanta and overheard two elderly Belles in the seats ahead of him:
Belle 1: "This is a nice airport, deah, but it would be so much nicer if there were some shade trees along the runway."
Belle 2: "Ah know, deah. An' Birminham is just the same!"
djb
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:36:43 GMT, Dave Balderstone

now, THAT is funny
Squarefinger

Why? There are plenty of radial arm saws in Alabama.
-Jason (in Huntsville, AL)
Look at ebay and loot
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:19:49 +0000 (UTC), "John Corbett"