Question for Dennis Slabaugh

Dennis, enjoyed the photos of your kitchen rehab. Something very similiar in the plan here at least as far as the granite tile counter tops. I'm curious what you used to cut and finish the edges of the tiles that overhang the undermount sink. Difficult to do? Any pointers. Until I saw your photos I was going to use a cast iron drop-in sink but would really like the easy to clean undermount. Thanks, Mike