Question about the GRR-Ripper

Page 2 of 2
I've had one for about a year now and while I don't use it eveyday, it's indespensible for saving those fingers. If you're ripping lenghts greater that 18" though, it would be nice to have two of them so you can control the piece better at both ends. I generally use the GRR-Ripper at the front of the piece and a thin push sitck at the back for now. In a couple months when the next woodworking show comes to town, if they are there as before I will be buying another (at the show discount of course!)
Get one.