PVC furniture plans

I'm looking for some plans for a PVC patio chair (made from PVC Pipe) I have a picture of one, but i'm not sure of the size that it needs to be to be comfortable to sit in.
any help would be great
thanks
rock lobster

How big is your butt? And no, I don't want to see a picture of it in ABPW or anywhere else for that matter.
Maybe check in rec.plasticworking.

Rock Lobster wrote:

Google is your friend. Search for "PVC furniture plans":
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=PVC+furniture+plans&btnG=Search
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

And you should find several links, for example: (Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155
Darrell