Puzzle Chair

http://www.shelter-systems.com/puzzle-rocker.html
Kinda interesting, but I don't see paying $40 for a set of plans for one (4 actually). Especially when it would be so very easy to scale up and make some. I wouldn't make any for sale, might be copyright infringement, but who's gonna track you down for making a couple for your own use?
JOAT Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance. - Unknown