Push-open drawer hardware

I'm looking to build a small (3" deep with a 8"x2" face) drawer in my games table to hold some checkers, and some dice. I want the drawer front to be flush with the side of the table with no handles or holes. To open the drawer, one would push in the drawer, and the drawer would pop open. When you close the drawer after that, the drawer would lock into place (kind of like the end of a bic pen).
The problem is the hardware to do this. I have to date only found one such locking mechanism at Lee-Valley. Unfortunately, the spring is far to strong, and the force required to close the drawer might tip over the table. Does anyone know where to get such hardware? Failing that, I would even go through the trouble of making my own (I can work with small bits of metal, so I could make it if I had a design) -- the problem with that is I don't have a design...
I would appreciate any help anyone can offer.
John
I want a drawer whose face is flush with the table side, and
I think a catch mechanism would work... For example, the type used with glass doors on entertainment centers. Although not specifically for your application, there are several ways those could be adapted to meet your need.
Maybe you'll find something here:
http://www.southco.com/product/default.aspx?cids29
Eric
Howdy,
I'm thinking a touch latch like the ones on this page:
http://www.sugatsune.com/products/productss.cfm?CATID=5&SUBCATID=5
might be what you're looking for.
Goodluck. Let us know how it works out for you.
Look at the "Touch Drawer Pusher" on this page at WWhdwr
http://www.wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Catches%20Latches%20and%20Bolts/CatID/Catches%2C%20miscellaneous/showprod/1

The hardware you are looking for is calledf a "touch latch" available at most alll hardware stores

Thanks for all of the replies. As it turns out, I am indeed looking for a touch-latch, but I have to say that neither the borg, nor Lee-Valley carry what I need, so I appreciate all the links.
As it turns out, the touch lach on the southco website is exactly what I'm looking for.
John

Hey another happy camper