Pulling cutterhead on DJ-20 jointer

Hello-
I need to pull the cutterhead on my DJ-20 jointer in order to access the screws that attach the aluminum lip on the infeed table.
(The original lip arrived damaged, and was replaced last year by a service call, but the guy didn't install it flush with the table. I didn't notice it at the time, but it's a problem.)
Can anyone advise me on how this is done?
I've removed the belt, the pulley, and the four bolts securing the two cutterhead bearing blocks. I'm trying to slide the whole cutterhead/bearing block assembly forward out of the machine, but no go. The rear bearing block seems to get hung up on the table lips.
Any suggestions?
-Chris.
Chris Solar wrote:

OK, Never mind. I just had to lower both tables all the way, then lift out the cutterhead. Somehow the obvious answer only reveals itself AFTER I post a question on Usenet.
-C.

All I was going to say was I did it on mine a ways back, and I didn't remember it being a particularly onerous task, so it must not have been hard to figure out. Glad you got it.
todd