PSI pocket hole jig special or Kreg

Anyone with experience with the PSI jig offer any advice? I know that the Kreg is the original but from what I am seeing at PSI this kit does the same thing as the Kreg. http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=E-10191&Category_Code I am looking at the Kreg propack with all the Bells and whistles at Rocklers.... Thanks in advance. Toby
I am not a huge fan of this type of joinery but I would say that the Kreg K2000 jig is a foolproof way of making pocket-screw joinery. The PSI does the same job and is much cheaper. I find the Kreg jig is overpriced. If you are using pocket-screw joinery for most of your projects, spend the extra cash for the Kreg system. If you are only occasionally using this type of joinery, get the cheaper PSI jig.

http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=E-10191&Category_Code =
i have it. i find it hard to use on 8/4 material but otherwise it works well on face frames.
regards, charlie cave creek, az

http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=E-10191&Category_Code =
Charlie, Do you have the Kreg or the PSI? Thanks

i have the same psi kit that you're looking at, except when i got it they didn't include the vice grips, which i haven't seen a good need for yet.
the problem with 8/4 is that the moveable clamp doesn't open quite far enough. it works on 6/4.
regards, charlie cave creek, az