Problems w/ my Porter Cable BN200 - help!!!

I picked up a used PC BN200 nail gun a few weeks back and its been working fine. I add a few drops of oil each time before I use as well as when Im done.
Yesterday I started having a probem w/ it - where it would fire - but not shoot a nail. I tried a different size brand and same thing - its at the point now where I have can pull the trigger and no nail will be shot for like 5-10 pulls. Needless to say this is not good :)
Any ideas on what might be wrong? Anyone else experience this?
Im sending an email to PC as well - but figure Id try here also.
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address
I'm not sure it has to do with the problem you're currently having, but unless you are using it for thousands of brads at a time, you're oiling it too much. I have the same brad nailer and put no more than a couple drops in every other session and I've been using it without issue for three years.
Don

OK, first of all make sure the pressure is within limits (try #70-#90), Beg, borrow or steal some PC nails so the guage is not an issue.
If it then fires with a healthy snap but fails to pick up a nail, then the driver is damaged or not returning. Here's the schematic for the BN200: http://media.ptg-online.com/media/pc/Parts%20Lists/20021115200000_BN200.pdf
Not returning usually = bad O-ring somewhere IME. Seal kits will be readily available.
Rob V wrote:

What brand brads are you using? The Senco tech rep suggested that if I use non Senco brand nails in my Accuset nailer to place the nails one slot above where you would normally position the nails when loading the nailer. It seems the other brads are slightly longer than the Senco brads and they bind. You might give it a try in the BN200 as well.

What length brads? If they are 1 1/2 inches or more then the driver is probably not returning all the way. Try shorter brads (1"). If it works then you know the problem is the driver not returning. 1. Make sure when you install the brads in the magazine you are putting them all the way forward, not to the back of the magazine. 2. Crank up your air to 90 lbs-100 lbs and see if that helps with the longer brads. 3. Call Porter Cable and ask if this is the gun they released different part number trigger parts for. I think it was the BN200 before a certain serial number.
W/ some more investigation - it looks lke the hammer is not returing all the back into the cylinder which in turn does not allow the nails to advance.
ANy ideas how to fix it?

get a rebuild kit. they're pretty easy to install.