Pro vs Hobbyist Furniture Makers

Page 3 of 3
charlie b wrote:

<snip>
Nice list. One addition: Many hobbyists dream of going pro, or at least working in a shop like Tom Plamann's. I have no idea what pros dream about. <g>
<drool> http://plamann.com/sys-tmpl/scrapbook / </drool>
-- Mark

about.
I can tell you they dream about slowing down and doing fewer pieces for more money.. ;~)
Mark Jerde notes:

About like pro anything who operates a small business: dream of the exception, someone who presents a clear order with a clear date, accepts, or presents and accepts, a reasonable contract, and pays on time, or a bit early.
Charlie Self "I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson

The Pro makes six at a time, even if they've only sold two so far.