Priorities

"Robatoy" wrote in news:1117411111.299203.247960 @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

You seem to know all about it, no need to explain a WC to a Canadian, I hope?

Reply to
Han

You do mean *_ex-girlfriend_* -- do you not?

Reply to
WillR

Holy cow!! Could've been electrocuted! There's at least 15mA of life-eating power there!

Reply to
Robatoy

I guess you'll just have to tell him mommy broke it.

Reply to
Hax Planx

Back in the '60s, I worked with a computer programmer who had grown up in rural Poland. He and his father went to Warsaw when he was 16. Neither had ever seen a flush toilet before - they had to ask someone how to work it :-).

Reply to
lgb