Pricing error?

Lowe's in Timonium, MD has the Porter Cable 333K ROS for $34.99. It's not shown as a sale price, and I haven't seen it on sale elsewhere. Everyone else carries it for $65+. Seems like a nice little sander for the money.
Pricing error or refurbished.

Grab it.
I have one and it's great - paid $75 a few years ago.
Lou