Pres Day Sale 50% off Biz tool

Hey found this an thought maybe you guys might wanna take a look!
enjoy your day off if you got it!
I'm in the shop building a maple display cabinet today! Woody
I love gettin' wood!
http://special.profitfromwood.com /

Well thanks for caring about us Woody. We appreciate that. I also looked at the Stop & Shop flyer this week. They have Spam on sale this week.

This is a better read....watch for popups, however
http://w3.informatik.gu.se/~dixi/spam.htm
Larry
Stinkin Spam

Dudes,
Lighten Up!
Just tryin' to help - saw it thought some other woodys would be interested
Woody