Prazi Chestmate dovetail jig opinion wanted

Do any of you have this new jig? I saw it demonstrated on the Wood mag site shown on their Las Vegas WW show clip. It seemed like the easiest one out there to use. I think the cost is around $99. Thanks

Which one seems hard to use?
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

I found the HF to be just about impossible. Maybe it is me.

No. It's a lot of folks.