White Oak Wine Barrel Staves $1.00 each*

These staves are used to make wine barrels. They have a slight toast on the inside and not the heavy char like our whiskey barrel staves. Staves are slow growth, tight grain, quarter sawn, white oak. They are 1 inch thick, 37 inches long and various widths.

See them at:

$1.00 each when you buy 500 and mention this posting.

Reply to
kyboy

kyboy wrote: | These staves are used to make wine barrels. They have a slight | toast on the inside and not the heavy char like our whiskey barrel | staves. Staves are slow growth, tight grain, quarter sawn, white | oak. They are 1 inch thick, 37 inches long and various widths. | | See them at:

|| Only $1.00 each when you buy 500 and mention this posting.

How much if I mention the posting on abpw instead?

Morris Dovey