Powr-Kraft DDL-2661A radial arm saw: vintage? What's it worth?

I bought a used Monkey Wards Powr-Kraft model DDL-2661A radial arm saw from a friend, in used condition. I've used it a few times and it works perfectly, but I don't use it enough to justify keeping it and may be interested in selling it.
Does anyone have ANY clue what this puppy might be worth? What vintage it may be? Is it old enough to have value to collectors of old gear? etc.
Any and all feedback appreciate.
Captain Dunsel
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:27:20 GMT, Captain Dunsel

what did YOU pay for it?
then figure subtracting about 50% of that
basically, its like a 55' chevy
its worth NOTHING according to auto dealers and the bluebook, and a junk yard would charge you 50$ to haul it off. its value is in the eye of the purchaser
Traves
old radial saw are worth $100.00 around my neck of the woods Just got one for $75.00, in very good shape
Crawled out of the shop

Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

send one over here
Hmmm.... Another Star Trek fan.