powermatic 66 tablesaw for sale indiana

Powermatic Model 66 10" tablesaw for sale like new condtion with 52" Biesemeyer fence and table board 3hp 1ph 220volt call Jim at 765-522-4121 Bainbridge Indiana... purchsed a new Laguna and need the room
I see classified ads like this all the time. How come they never post the price?

'Cuz they all want WAAAY too much for 'em in an attempt to recoup monies paid for the Lagunas.
(What's that word when you overvalue your junk like that? It has been driving me nuts for 2 months now.)

- Woodworkers of the world, Repent! Repeat after me: "Forgive Me Father, For I Have Stained and Polyed." - http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design

Hey Larry:
Why such a smart ass attitude? I just forgot to include the price so I had to post twice....you sure do not know what you are talking about when you call a Powermatic 66 tablesaw junk....My mother taught us to keep our mouth shut if we could not say something nice.... Mike

Larry: why such a smart ass post,,,you are not familar with the saw... so how do you know that it is junk and over priced....perhaps you need to keep your negative post to yourself and learn some manners. Mike
actually he did, in another post. Note that Mike was just posting for someone else.
I think it was under $1700, IIRC
-Dan V. (who wishes he had 1700 sitting around for a new/used PM66.)

Dear AL:
I FORGOT<<<<Sorry so I added a second post....this is a great saw and is priced fairly at 1625.00........I meant to post the price just plain forgot.....

Dear AL:
I FORGOT<<<<Sorry so I added a second post....this is a great saw and is priced fairly at 1625.00........I meant to post the price just plain forgot.....

Hey Al;
sorry I forgot to post the price so I added a second post right below my orginal....a mind is a terrible thing to waste.....most people that was interested in the saw would call and ask what is included for what....good luck, Mike

Hey Al;
sorry I forgot to post the price so I added a second post right below my orginal....a mind is a terrible thing to waste.....most people that was interested in the saw would call and ask what is included for what....good luck, Mike

al,
see the second post....I just forgot to include the price, I believe most people leave out the price so interested people will call and they can discuss what extras come with the equipment and to work out a price....a new unit sells for around $2000.00 plus tax and Jim is offering this saw at1625.00 a fair price I think......good luck Mike from ASWR