Powermatic 54A replacement blades?

Woodcraft wants $60 buckos Americano to replace the blades on my Powermatic 54A 6" er.
I opted to have them sharpened by them at a wopping $15 bucks or so.
Anyone have GOOD success with cheaper 6" blades? Freud blades?
I have had real good luck with Freud knives & blades!!! Mike
stoutman wrote:

I have had good luck with Global Tooling. Do a search I think they have a bizhosting.com site. Google also listed a Global-Tooling IND. But that's some other company.