Porter Cable Dovetail Jig 4212

I recently bought the Porter Cable Dovetail Jig 4212. I have set it up where the dovetails fit perfect and can say it was relatively easy. My problem is that after I cut the dovetails and put them together the top and bottom of the drawer front and sides are not flush, they are off by <1/16, but still frustrating. Has anyone else seen this?
I have looked at the manual and can't find any adjustment they recommend.
Thanks.

If your guide bushing is not centered with the bit the bit can cut correctly but off from where it should be cutting exactly. Because typically blind DT's mating pieces are cut differently this can add up to double the error. Also be sure to not turn the router base as you make the cuts.
OR, the indexing points on the jig for each half of the joint are not precisely set up.

Is the male/female offset stop adjustable on that unit?
My very old small PC jig has fixed stops that rotate to predetermined positions to adjust between flush drawers and 3/8" inset drawers.
My old style omnijig has adjustable offset stops.
If yours has adjustable stops, that may be a place to start.
Frank
You are not getting the boards "exactly" against the stop. or The size of the front and sides are "different" in size.
The board(s) must both be very tight to the stop on both the bottom and top board.
I just went throught this with my 4212 and a bad router bit. The jig will work when all things are correct.
The stop is designed to be the "exact" offset and must be used correctly for the joint to work correctly. There is NO adjustment of that feature.