Porter-Cable 371K Compact Belt Sander opinion wanted

I am thinking getting this sander and was wondering what those of you who have this sander think of it? Is it worth the money and how is it built? Thanks for your information.
Will wrote: > I am thinking getting this sander and was wondering what those of you who > have this sander think of it? Is it worth the money and how is it built?
I have totally destroyed at least 4-5 P-C belt sanders.
The only one that I didn't, the choo-choo, they with drew from the market.
Personally, I wouldn't hit a dead dog in the rear end with a P-C product these days.
Lew
Google this group on the subject. Many of us here have that sander and are quite happy with it. Be aware that it is not a hogging machine. More like a powered sanding block.