Portable Saw Mill in Southern Indiiana ???

Does anyone know of a portable saw mill in the South Eastern Indiana (Salem, Indiana) - Louisville KY area? We had a large maple tree blow down this evening and I would like to find out if it was feasible to have the larger limbs (6-10" dia) sawed into lumber.
Thanks Don Markham
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:34:55 +0000, mgbgt wrote:

Call WoodMizer at 1.800.553.0182 for a recommendation.
--
Joe Wells

I would only use the trunk for lumber. Limbs are reaction wood, and will have a difficult time staying straight after milling. They will make excellent firewood, however.
Joe

(Salem,