Portable Saw Mill in Southern Indiiana ???

Does anyone know of a portable saw mill in the South Eastern Indiana (Salem, Indiana) - Louisville KY area? We had a large maple tree blow down this evening and I would like to find out if it was feasible to have the larger limbs (6-10" dia) sawed into lumber.

Thanks Don Markham

Reply to
mgbgt

Call WoodMizer at 1.800.553.0182 for a recommendation.

Reply to
Joe Wells

I would only use the trunk for lumber. Limbs are reaction wood, and will have a difficult time staying straight after milling. They will make excellent firewood, however.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki