plywood posts

I wanted to say I am sorry for any unwanted information.
I have not been part of any of the google groups. I searched for a plywood group and I had no Idea how old any of the posts were. I know some of you hated all the info. My intent was not to post multiple times. Once it posts I dont know how to remove it. I know much more now.
Thank you for your prompt feedback and assistance.
snipped-for-privacy@select-veneer.com wrote in

Please take the time to look up Usenet ettiquitte rules BEFORE posting again. We Usenetians are a strange bunch, I've seen a few "nudges" over message format and a couple all out flames.
Remember that messages cannot always be cancelled. Some servers honor cancel requests, others do not. (Most honor the X-No-Archive, but it annoys other readers.)
Puckdropper

Puckdropper wrote:

And the poor folk with OE never do figure how to get it in there.