plastic mirror vs. glass

making a small box and while looking for a suitalbe piece of mirror i found that there are stick on plastic mirrors
does anyone know how good they are at reflecting clearly
concerned that it may not be as clear as a glass mirror
On 7/17/2016 6:01 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

I have plastic mirrors in both our showers. They are about 5 x 7, enough to shave by. They are very adequate, about 95% as good as glass.
says...

The downside of a plastic mirror is that they are easy to scratch--you have to be careful cleaning them.
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 19:35:42 -0400

that should be good enough for this application
they will be smaller than that too
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 15:01:13 -0700, Electric Comet

scratches easily, making it even a worse choice over time. Other considerations can trump this problem, obviously.