Plans for Spinning Wheels and Looms

Hi everyone:
I'm a newbie to this newsgroup and had a question concerning plans for spinning wheels and table looms. My wife and daughter are taking up spinning and weaving and I would love to make them a nice wheel, less traditional, more modern and functional.
Any ideas where I can get plans? Having trouble finding them on the web...
All best--Neal Rogers snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net