Plans for a Buffet (part of Hutch and Buffet)

Does anyone know where I might be able to get some free plans for a buffet. Should have at least one drawer, and part of it I will put into a wine rack (that can be a cabinet space that I don't put the door on, and put in the wine bottle holders). Any help is appreciated.
Kris