Plans

Does anyone know where I can get a good plan for a corner entertainment unit to fit a 27-32" TV?
Thanks
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:19:45 -0500, "z" <c> wrote:
Why don't you go to abpw and look for "corner cabinet - in its resting place" posted by "Eric Yancey"

Mon, Jan 31, 2005, 10:19pm c (z) wants to know: Does anyone know where I can get a good plan for a corner entertainment unit to fit a 27-32" TV?
Yep. Saw free plans on-line a day or 2 ago. Don't remember where, and not about to look. Do a google search. Or, you could try your local library.
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli
Cruise the furniture stores.... find one you like... grab the sales flier or brochure...... plaigerise as much or as little as you like. A design I like, may make you barf. Take those design elements that you like..... it can be true to a style/period or it can be a mish/mosh that floats your particular boat. If you blend styles, you are allowed to select similar features or contrasting features. What you build is both a tribute to your talents and abilities and a statement of your whatever the h*ll it is that defines us as individuals.
While production shops have a dire need t produce articles that appeal to the masses, when we build for ourselves we can reach for the stars. This is where the line between art and furniture is allowed to become very, very fuzzy..
Plahns??? We doan need no steenkeeng plahns...
"z" <c> wrote in message

unit
DAG for woodworking entertainment center plans. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=woodworking+entertainment+center+plans .
Do NOT include "free" as part of the search as that seems to be a magnet for the crap sites that have virus infected pop-ups and bogus liks.
Some sites have free plans, such as Popular Mechanics, other places have reasonable priced plans. Check out the websites for most woodworking magazines and you will find lots of plans.
\e "z" <c> wrote in message

Tue, Feb 1, 2005, 8:25am snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net (Eric) claims: <snip> Do NOT include "free" as part of the search <snip>
I disagree. You'd be amazed at some of the interesting stuff that turns up when you do things like that. Not only that, it shows a lot of free plans. A lot of times when I see I've mis-spelled a search word I leave it as is, just to see what come up.
Stuff like that can make searching fun. That's how I found classics like the Pinecone Turkey, and the Jet Powered Beer Cooler.
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli
check out these entertainment centers:
http://www.ideasinwood.com/cgi-bin/order-new.cgi?&view ! http://www.ideasinwood.com/cgi-bin/order-new.cgi?&view "
--
Denis Roy