Plan Request: Glass Display Case

I just purchaseda moel for which I'd like to build a nice wood-and-glas display case, and I'm looking for decent plans. The case is a rectangular cube (say, two feet wide, eight inches high and deep), and the top and sides must be glass with a wood frame. I haven't decided whether to have a door or not, but I'd like to se some decent plans for anything close to this.