Ping - Steve B

When I get a chance, I scout for a bandsaw saw in your area. This guy might have one stashed away, but not on his for sale list. Seems he's getting rid of his shop and I would think any good shop would have a bandsaw, maybe even one in need of repair. In Page, Az.: http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/tls/2963950711.html
If you're looking for a tablesaw, also, his Delta may be worth checking out, too. He doesn't state if it's a Unisaw.
Sonny
Las Vegas area: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/search/tla?query ndsaw&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk