Ping Nailshooter, Better Pictures of the Book Cases

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/7096660827/in/set-72157622991960362/lightbox /
Click next and prev at the top to see the others. ;~)
Now complete with pulls.
Beautiful, man.
John S.
On 04/20/2012 12:56 PM, Leon wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/7096660827/in/set-72157622991960362/lightbox /
On 4/20/2012 2:15 PM, John Shear wrote:

Thank you John!
Atta boy, Leon. Now you're cooking. As always, awfully nice work. It is great to see the care and attention you put to your joints and details.
Is that your design, a client designed set, or a collaboration?
Robert

Thank you Robert!
My customer, a young lady I would say in her mid to late 20's, an engineer, single, and owns her own home,...whom I tried to suggest to my son to get to know......
Ummm you had a question. uh she had about 70 sketches when I first visited her. I told her to pick her favorite 3 and then we narrowed it down to the basic "look" and proportions that she was after.
The cabinets were built almost exactly like the "pantry" with the exception of size, color, arched doors, and no drawers. Construction details were pretty much the same so the too were extremely stout.
Oh,,, a claber-nation! ;~)