Ping Leon (Waxilit)

Thanks for the waxilit tip! I have been using it for my current project and all I can say is Why didn't I buy this sooner?
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/pictures/_MG_3892.jpg
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

I'm not sure that I was the one that told you as charlieb brought it to my attention. Either way you are welcome.
I have a small write up on screws too for your other post that you may find helpful. You are going to have the same reaction to square drive screws also. ;~)