PING: Kyhighlander

Did I read somewhere that you have a Delta boss?
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Yep, the Oscillating spindle sander

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Jerry Gilreath" < snipped-for-privacy@inNOSPAMsightbb.com> wrote in message
I just was wondering something. I looked at Delta's website, not in depth, and I didn't see a mention of how long the spindles/sleeves were. It said from 1/2" to 3" diameter, but that's what my Ridgid does too, but they're about 4 1/2 or 5 inches long. Any idea how long the drums are for yours? I need another inch or so for some stuff I'm doing.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Jerry Gilreath wrote:

It's not easy resisting on that last line.
Well, after I sent it, I too thought about that. "Yea, that's what your wife says". I know, she says it to my face.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.

depth,
I guess I had no self control
KYHighlander wrote:

Weeeelll, the important part is that you tried!
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 06:08:33 GMT, "Jerry Gilreath"
According to all of the email spam I get, so does everyone else.
Barry