Pine, Oak and Cedar in the Katrina Aftermath

Saw a posting at Rec.ponds from a fella in Jackson. He's clearing his fallen pine and oak. 40" trunk on one of them. Guess if you're local you could help him clear his property while getting some stock. The cedar is still leaning into the powerlines so I wouldn't touch that one. Helps with the clean up all around?? Just a thought. I'd hate to see this stuff turned into mulch. Not trying to get the vultures to circle.
Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Well, they're already talking about chopping it up for firewood.

EEP... With Logosol Inc. just a short ride up the road!!! There must be several dozen Logosol mill owners in the area that would jump at the chance, assuming they aren't totally swamped with cleanup work in their own back yards.
Post a notice on the forum at www.logosol.com or give their offices a call: 1-877-LOGOSOL or (601) 856-1889 Talk to Rob Bjorklund if you can.