pictures of Welsh dresser base

Posted a few pictures of a Welsh dresser base I made on ABPW, for anyone interested....mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"Mike Hide" wrote in message

And well worth the look, I would add ... excellent work!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

Excellet work, Mike. The hardware looks almost identical. Did you make the repro hardware?
Larry
Thanks for the kind comments. Regarding the hardware, I just got luckyand came up with hardware almost identical to the original hardware. I got the hardware from Horton brasses in Cromwell Conn. Horton does a superb job of repro hardware even to the point of scraping the edges as they did years ago. ...mjh
-- http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2