Pictures of furniture and workshop

Hi
Just finished updatng my Web page with new pictures of my furniture and workshop.
This time I included the link .... members.dodo.net.au/~klita
Andy K
Andy posts:

Good looking projects. One question: what do your wife and kids think of your posting a shot of the dog, and not of them?
Charlie Self "Inanimate objects are classified scientifically into three major categories - those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost." Russell Baker

Nice work! And thanks for flipping the pictures right-side-up for us Northern Hemisphere Folk! ;^)
Andy, Great stuff! Lots of work there! Are you a brick mason? Is it hard to do that brick stuff?
Rich