picnic table

Need plans for a picnic table with separate benches
thanks in advance
tl
:-)
I just hope he doesn't take that as a challenge...
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:56:07 +0000, TomL wrote:

<ill-tempered but responsive answer snipped>

Sure he would - he would say to take a big pile of 2 x 4's - assemble them until they look like the picture found at: __________ and then he would have posted the url. ;-)
Jums

The ultimate answer... Love it.
Get a tree.
Make it look like <http://www.mendocinofurniture.com/display_work.cgi?id=SG06-159
Finish with poly.
;-)
djb
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green