Photos of radial arm saw flipper stops (repost with corrected link)

Finally got around to posting photos of some shop-made t-track flipper stops I built for my old RAS. They aren't beautiful; but they work well and are easy to make.
Photos at bottom of http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/RAS_Table.html
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

snipped-for-privacy@chartermi.net wrote:

Al...
Very similar. See the bottom photo at <http://www.stafast.com/products/tnuts.html . The Propell nut has no prongs and (sort of) screws itself into the hole when you press it into place. They're available in steel from Lee Valley; but I couldn't find 'em available anywhere in stainless. Use s/s if you have better luck than I did.
Do take time to check the page Rumpty suggests. If I'd seen that before I replaced my RAS top, I think I'd have incorporated the reinforcement strips in mine (and plan to if I outlast the current top.)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar