Pen Presentation Case Wanted

Is there anybody out there??

Is anybody interested in making the following for me? Would like somebody to make me 2-3 "Exceptional Pen Presentation Boxes", preferably in mahogany or a similar quality wood. The preferred dimensions are as follows:

(W)12" x (H)10"x (D)8" approx. The box must include 4 drawers. Looking for something special for display purposes.

I'm based in Melbourne VIC, AUSTRALIA Please contact me if you can help , via E.Mail

Thanks in anticipation.. Cheers Manfred

Reply to
Manfred