Pecky Cedar

I'm about to take down some old pecky cedar that has been in my living room every since I've lived here (17 years). The boards are 1x6x8. They were cut on a diagonal and the coverage is about 8'x20'. I thought about planing them down smooth and re-installing them as wainscoat. Anyone have any ideas on what to do with these boards. thanks